Recently we went with friends to the RISD farm which is a farm and then goes out to the beach. We happened to go on a very windy day and one of the first sunny warmish days we have had this season. It also had rained the day before so there were some BIG puddles. Galliano fell in one puddle in the first 10minutes we were there! Thankfully I had some "emergency" clothes in the trunk and we borrowed our little friends boots. I knew that Eagles sweatsuit was good for something. Once we got to the beach, Mia and Gali loved it. Especially Mia. She was in awe and wonder. So cool to see her discovery of a new world. It was also a good landscape distraction for me and I got to take some nice photos. Hopefully we will go to the beach many more times this summer since we live so close.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
RISD Beach
Recently we went with friends to the RISD farm which is a farm and then goes out to the beach. We happened to go on a very windy day and one of the first sunny warmish days we have had this season. It also had rained the day before so there were some BIG puddles. Galliano fell in one puddle in the first 10minutes we were there! Thankfully I had some "emergency" clothes in the trunk and we borrowed our little friends boots. I knew that Eagles sweatsuit was good for something. Once we got to the beach, Mia and Gali loved it. Especially Mia. She was in awe and wonder. So cool to see her discovery of a new world. It was also a good landscape distraction for me and I got to take some nice photos. Hopefully we will go to the beach many more times this summer since we live so close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment